There are diapers that are specially made for teenagers much like the ones that are made for adults. For these teens, they are probably also suffering from or having problem with bladder control.
These type of diapers for teenagers are usually called bed wetting diapers. These may be necessary in order to manage either a temporary or longer-term issue of teen bedwetting or for adult bedwetting.
There are many stores where you can find these type of diapers that are for sale. You can find them either online or at your nearest malls.
Why Do Teenagers Wear Diapers?
Why are there diapers for teenagers anyway? Or why do they wear it? It is certainly not the newest fashion statement for young adults. Here are a couple of reasons why these are necessary.
As mentioned before in the beginning of this article, they maybe developing some kind of bladder control problem wherein they are having problem holding their urge to pee. Another reason is the more obvious ones like a thing called “spinabifida”. This is an unfortunate condition wherein someone is paralyzed from the bellybutton down.
Another reason that was already mentioned is another condition and is necessary to control a temporary or longer-term problem of teen bedwetting. These do happen in older children and adults.
If your teen has not be diagnosed with a medical condition involving developmental delays, see a doctor to discuss a resolution.
Some children wear diapers, even as teenagers, due to developmental problems or medical conditions,
Teens who suffer from enuresis, which is bed wetting, may wear diapers as well but likely don’t need help from a caregiver when changing the diapers.
Where To Buy Diapers For Teenagers Online
Doing a quick search in Google will present you a comprehensive list of e-commerce website that is dedicated to health and are selling these type of diapers for teenagers. Check out the list below, enumerating a couple of companies that manufacture both disposable and cloth diapers for older children and adults.
- idiaper – www.idiaper.com
- Home Delivery Incontinence Supplies (HDIS). www.hdis.com, telephone (800)269-4663. Open 24/7.
- Continence Connection www.continenceconnection.com, telephone (888)356-6993. They’re also open 24/7.
- XP Medical www.xpmedical.com, (888)485-2268
- ABAIP www.abaip.com, telephone (888)401-5311.
Besides the ones mentioned above, you can also find items sold in ebay, NexTag, Amazon and other related sites.
Articles You May Also Like:
- Important Advice on Parenting TeenagersParenting Teenagers: Avoiding Common Mistakes Parenting teenagers can be a very difficult and challenging endeavor. Teens are at that stage...
- Tutus For Girls and Teenagers Guide – PlacesTo Buy or How To Make OneI’ve been browsing around Yahoo Answers today and found a very old question but I know that it is still...